Manager, Communications (m/f/n)
Projektname /project name - Human Pharma Communications - Global
Projektbeschreibung /project description
The subject of the contract is the execution of communications strategy and development of materials for external and internal human pharmaceutical communication, specifically drive & amplify strategy for the Boehringer Ingelheim Business Unit (BU) Communications, OneHP Communications (hereinafter referred to as "services").
As part of the project, BI intends to communicate scientific and BU corporate milestones of its human pharmaceutical cross different therapeutic areas to key stakeholders including media, healthcare professional & internal employees.
- Lead the development of drafts based on internal materials and external sources based on experience of freelancer. Management of Medical Legal Review (formal BI approval) for internal and external communications materials including:
- Communications plan
- myBI articles
- BI.com articles
- Yammer post
- Manage and develop internal and external Newsflow calendar gather information based on discussion and engagement with internal customers including other comms and business functions for input and approval to avoid any potential duplication of activities
- All information to implement activities will be provided by BI to lead the co-ordination of internal events which are defined in the Newsflow calendar activities to include:
- Draft and design agenda
- Briefing speakers
- Co-ordinate logistics
- Leverage internal tools to promote events
- All information to be provided by BI to manage and develop communications assets, materials, myBI articles, ask for approval from BioPharma Operations organization leadership for all materials and activities
- Drive content generation for executive and corporate visibility activities across social media platforms primary LinkedIn including development and approval of copy ? content to be provided by BI and approved by BI.
- Generate content for execution of comms activities for Baden-Baden including briefing speakers, drafts of presentations and talking points ? information to be provided by BI and approved by BI.
- The objective of the contractor's service is to drive the externalization & awareness of the HPBU, leveraging corporate, product, TA milestones among key external stakeholders and internal employees.
Possible timelines to be kept
The contractor must adhere to timelines based on agreement and consultation with relevant business, comms & editorial teams.