Manager, Communications (m/f/n)
Project: Drug Discovery Workshop (DDW) - BI Research 2022
The service is requested as part of the project BI Research Global Drug Discovery Workshop. The project has the purpose to deliver a global onboarding event for all new BI Research employees that have recently joined the Drug Discovery unit and related functions. It consists of setting up an online (sharepoint) content/video repository and organizing series of live events tailored to the different groups of participants - furthermore elaborating and delivering on a comprehensive communication strategy.
The performance of the contractor has the goal to independently deliver on participants list, communication, events coordination and project documentation and closing for the execution of the DDW.
Concretely, detailed task description without personal reference, which reveals the independency of the service provision
The contractor will receive from BI all required system access, templates, contact lists, requirements, documents and any other required information to carry the work. All documents will be reviewed and approved by BI in all instances prior release.
Elaborate and manage Drug discovery workshop participants list
- Based on the requirements stated in the Drug Discovery Workshop purpose, define the characteristics of the target audience, and the resulting subgroups of interest for targeting dedicated content and events
- With the use of PeopleFinder (BI system), identify and individualize participants, collecting DDW-defined relevant contact and profile information to allocate in the pre-defined subgroups. Store in excel-template, see below.
- With the use of PeopleFinder (BI system), identify responsible line managers, team and unit managers of relevance for the execution of the DDW, and whom to include in the communication strategy. Store in excel-template, see below
- The participants list and required additional information will be collected in the predefined "Participant's list" excel-template, and hand over to BI management.
Elaborate and execute a DDW tailored Communication plan
- Content for the communication plan: message, audience and timeline. All this will be defined within project meetings
- Independently elaborate a communication plan ? aiming to reach the right audience, at the right time with the right DDW information/message. Hand over the communication plan to BI for review and approval, prior execution.
- Elaborate and distribute messages to the DDW community based on the previously elaborated communication plan. Facilitate the generated communication to BI for approval and distribute once released by BI.
Setup Drug Discovery Workshop online repository (sharepoint)
- Independently elaborate the content structure and sections for the DDW online platform/repository. Hand over the content structure to DDW core team for review and implementation.
- Based on DDW core team requirements, create description texts and illustrations to be used across DDW online repository, based on the previously elaborated content structure.
Plan and execution live events
- Based on the previously defined communication plan, independently draft scope and agenda for each of the live events planned for the DDW, and hand over to DDW core team for review and approval.
- Independently elaborate communication packages pre-, during and post-live events to the target audience and extended participants group (based on participants list), following the communication plan previously elaborated and approved by DDW core team
- Independently track and document participation in live events, and elaborate the respective reports after each event to the DDW core team for approval
Plan and schedule on-site venue
- Based on the previously defined communication plan, independently elaborate list of required actions to consider for each of the on-site venues planned within the DDW. Hand over to DDW core team for review and approval
- Execute on the list of required actions elaborated previously, for the defined on-site venues (Ridgefield, Vienna, Biberach)
- Idependently document, track and report on the execution of the on-site venues, hand over to DDW core team for review and approval
Project documentation and closing
- Independently prepare final status report for Drug Discovery Workshop closing, including lessons learned, and set of recommendations for future events. The content will be addressed by DDW core team, same as review and approval for final report.
- Document and store in the MS Teams Channel all relevant information gathered during the execution of the DDW. The content will be addressed by DDW core team, same as review and approval for final report
Possible timelines to be kept
The following timelines are to be adhered to by the contractor during the DDW.
- Final on-site venue on June 02.2022
- Project final closing on June 10.2022
- Live events to be planned
- Communication events to be planned
- Go-live online repository to be planned