Business Analysis Manager (m/f/n)
Support Digital Innovation Management “Advance the Digital Innovation Unit (DIU) portfolio”
The service is requested as part of the project “Advance the DIU portfolio”. The project has the purpose to advance and augment the current portfolio of digital initiatives in the Innovation Unit through tailored ideation activities in selected focus areas. The growth of the portfolio is a key step on the roadmap for the digital transformation of the Innovation Unit that has the ultimate goal to accelerate Research & Development (R&D) and advance sciences.
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are performed independently by the external contractor:
- Preparation of brainstorming sessions, ideation and business case definition sessions with various audiences across the Innovation Unit The audiences are defined by BI. Preparation includes development of a concept based requirements provided by BI, translation of the concept into an agenda and documentation of the concept and the agenda in Powerpoint and MURAL. The preparation also includes set-up of interactive sessions in MURAL. All Powerpoint slide decks and MURAL boards will be shared with and approved by the BI project lead before they will be shared with workshop participants
- organisation of brainstorming sessions, ideation and business case definition sessions with various audiences across the Innovation Unit. This will include drafting of invitation letters that will be approved by BI, setting up virtual conference rooms in TEAMS, and ordering of specific material based on the requirements provided by BI and after approval by the BI project lead.
- conduction and moderation of brainstorming sessions, ideation and business case definition sessions with various audiences across the Innovation Unit, following the requirements provided by BI. Given the current situation it is assumed that the majority of events will take place virtually.
- Documentation of workshop results in Powerpoint that will be handed over to BI and approved by the BI project lead.
- Documentation of ideation activities in a tool defined by BI's project lead. (Microsoft Team).
- Conduction of tailored scouting and market scan activities in order to augment material to prepare the individual workshops. These activities shall be done as Google searches, the outcome shall be summarized in Powerpoint and included in the MURAL boards of the individual workshops, based on requirements provided by BI. The summaries will be handed over to BI and approved by the BI project lead.
The performance of the contractor has the goal to support DIU's Strategy & Portfolio Manager to get new initiatives ready for a decision by the respective portfolio governance body (=Digital IU Leadership Team).
Possible timelines to be kept
Timelines are given by the scheduling of the DIU LT workshops and meetings.
- September 2021: approach innovators who have submitted ideas and plan workshop to sharpen the problem statement, solution statement and business value
- 15th November 2021: documentation ready for those ideas selected to send to the DIU Leadership Team (LT) for assessment and selection for Pitch Day 6th December 2021
- November 2021: organize workshops to prepare with selected innovators the Pitch Day
15th December: Documentation should be available according to Workshop DIU Pitch day on the 6th of December 2021 | DIU Pitch day