Senior IT Consultant - UX-Researcher (m/f/n)
Background to the assignment
Approx. 80% of data about our customers is in the form of unstructured data. NLP improves healthcare outcomes by unlocking data that was previously inaccessible & delivers new insights, breaks down silos and boosting innovation. The goal is to enhance our understanding of our customers, to increase trust, relevance, value perception of BI for our customers and to focus on those data assets that BI owns, link with publicly or commercially available data.
Concrete, detailed description of services
We work in agile, blending scrum and kanban, in sprints of 2 weeks, with the following ceremonies in addition to ad-hoc meetings:
i. Biweekly Sprint Review, Tuesday afternoon, 1,5 hours, with all stakeholders. During the sprint review, the team presents to the stakeholders an overview of the work done during the sprint, and answers their questions. After that, the contractor works iteratively on his tasks.
ii. Biweekly Sprint Retrospective, Tuesday afternoon, 1,5 hours, All team members discuss how the previous sprint went, what challenges occurred and actions for the next sprint are defined. The contractor will also provide their input in the discussion. After that, the contractor works iteratively on their tasks.
iii. Biweekly Backlog Refining Meeting, Friday morning 2 hours. The Product Owner and the Development Team work on user story refinement, based on the availability, priorities and users feedback. After that, the contractor works iteratively on their tasks.
iv. Weekly UI/UX alignment meeting, Thursday morning 1 hour, Frontend Developer, Product owner and UX Designer align on upcoming UX tasks. After that, the contractor works iteratively on their tasks.
All tasks and results will be documented in Jira. The contractor is asked to
- Create, revise, and refine a user research plan.
- Collect regular insights of user feedback and integrate them into existing or new features
- Review the user research methodologies and suggest appropriate way forward
- Write research question
- Define the number of users to be interviewed
- Conduct the interviews in person (based on COVID-situation) and remote
- Analyze the research data
- UX/UI Design of new features or refining existing screens and user journeys
- UX/UI Design in Adobe XD
- Providing clickable prototypes
Preparation and setup of formative and summative feedback session with various prototypes based on contractors experience.
- Setup, conduction and document observations of participants using a prototype of the minimal viable product (Final signature to be provided by the UX lead or product owner)
- Analyzing qualitative data such as opinions and description of their experience and study recordings
- Presenting and sharing all results to the team in scrum team meetings, revising the files as needed after review with the team.
- Iterate based on outcome and continue with discovery?
Possible timelines to be kept
Start Date: April 2022
End Date: June 2022