Senior IT Consultant (m/f/n)
"Scoping for the opnMe platform"
opnMe is a open innovation portal for harnessing Life Science Innovation and impacting BI pipeline. Currently it is managed by Business (Research Coordination) and shall be transferred to IT.
IT will provide full system support and development in responsibility of IT RDM Research according to pre-defined ambitions in both - science and IT dimensions.
The first step in the transition is an analysis of the current system setup, definition of the strategy for future system support and creation of a concept for further development of the opnMe portal.
Concretely, detailed task description
The scope of services covers the following tasks that will be performed independently by the external contractor:
1. Create an overview of the current status quo of opnMe organizational setup and support by running interviews with defined stakeholders
2. Based on the step 1. analyze and define the best way forward for opnMe and a roadmap for next 2-3 years. The scoping shall provide a concept for developing opnMe portal along the four dimensions:
o Portal IT
o Portal Design / UX
o Contents / Customer management
o Adobe Analytics
3. In particular:
o Select and coordinate partners (external if necessary) which are best suited to do the job
o Consider all anticipated extensions and modifications to the opnMe portal (as specified below*)
o Set up a routine to interact effectively with opnMe scientific and communication teams and other stakeholders
o Define new standards and provide recommendations for optimal performance of the opnMe portal
o Provide a final report and recommendations document which describes organizational set-up for the future for both: operational model and platform development
o Present the outcome to BI IT and Business representatives in a Q&A session
Specifications for further OpnMe enhancements:
- Migration of the portal to Drupal 9 (in collaboration with an external IT agency), QC checks, implementation of IT corrective actions/preventive actions (IT CAPAs)
- Development of an opnMe app functionality
- Development of a full-blown automated dashboard and statistics tool
- Continuous improvements in UX & customer behavior
- Improvements to content management (new molecules, questions, proof reads, cross-checks, etc.)
- Adobe Analytics (AA) functionality & further interfaces (Adobe Campaign, Adobe Target)
- Further development of the EU GDPR cookie banner
Possible timelines to be kept
The scoping project must be finished by the End of March 2022.