Senior IT Consultant (m-f-n)
The service is requested as part of the Animal Health DAVID system go-live. The project has the purpose to provide consultancy to the Business System Lead (BSL) after the system go-live validation. This includes maintenance and validation aspects after the go-live of the new Regulatory Information Management (RIM) DAVID system.
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
1.1 Independently follow up on all system life-cycle management tasks for the DAVID System according to the governance model delivered by BI
- Coordinates and prepares independently computerized system validation activities in compliance with BI standards for Computers System Validation (LeVA) principles.
- Review list of affected deliverables provided by BI via change control process.
- Creation of draft documents according to defined information in the change control document.
- Review content in project meetings with responsible persons with the goal to finalize and approve the content. Contact details are part of the governance model and will be delivered by BI. The content will be approved by BI.
1.2 Organization and facilitation of the Business Process Responsibility group and the Application Core Team project meetings, including meeting organization, preparation and tracking of follow up activities. The goal of the meeting is to discuss and present system related topics and updates
- Organize meeting schedule (participants list will be provided by BI)
- Prepare agenda and presentation according to current topics and updates
- Facilitate the meetings while
- Writing and distributing meeting minutes including action items
- Following up on defined action items
2) Demand management process and analysis of the first 6 months of the system
2.1 Independently coordinate the tracking of user demands received through the MyService ticket system and chats from users in the DAVID Support MS TEAMS channel using the defined Business Support processes and working areas (MS TEAMS channel)
- Document and consolidate the results out of the tracking in a demand list including a classification
- Review MyService tickets, analyze and prepare overview reports using MyService Ticket System
- Monitor problems and issues, analyze and prepare graphical overviews and presentations for project meetings