Project Manager - Delivery Manager (m/f/n)
Go-to-market Services (GTMS) helps the business to focus on what matters most and that is to think about why, when and how to engage with our customers. GTMS provide centralized content productions, campaign execution, digital asset management and performance measurement (including reporting) for all your Web, eDetail and eMail needs. GTMS end-to-end solutions will save valuable time and effort for the digital project owners, without compromising on speed or quality. Our built-in quality control processes mean that projects will always be executed to the highest of standards.
The Delivery Manager for GTM services act as central point of contact end-to-end for all digital content projects for UK and Ireland ROPU (regional operating unit)
Purpose of the role
- Manage content creation and content production for Digital Production Services projects (requirements gathering, checking creative content dependencies, seeking approval for milestones, tech. production, and deployment)
- Gathers information from the project owner to understand business objectives and overall strategy brand plans as a mean to manage content projects appropriately
- Facilitates project planning, milestone tracking, status updates and change tracking from the initial kick off meeting until successful project closure as means to develop high quality customer centric deliverable
- Understands underlying content strategy, business process and technology requirements in order to find the best solutions to meet customer and business needs
- Delivers service requirements to the appropriate GCO (Global Capability Owner)
- Prepares the technical dependencies with IT Technical Analyst as an input to E2E (end-to-end) project plan and cost estimate for the project
- Serves as an interface between creative and technical teams - provides guidelines briefing to the creative agency and prepares the production partner with the technical briefing
- Provides package for the ingestion of the MLR (Medical Legal Regulatory review) process (no responsibility for MLR process itself)
- Performs top-line QA (Quality Assurance) checks on all assets after production QA and seek project owner acceptance review within the specified TAT (Turn Around Time) mentioned in the SLA (Service Level Agreement).
- Checks for availability of all pre-requisites in the technical pack before MLR and before launching production service request.
- Upholds BI standards adherence from all project stakeholders
- Manages escalation of project related risks and issues by following the escalation matrix
- Tracks project progress and status in project management tool and reports to Project Owners and GTM Services Account Leads