GBT Developer (m/f/n)
Connection of SAP GBT (Global Batch Traceability) to SAP “United (GBS)” in all current production and business units managed by SAP “United (GBS)”.
The project itself consist of developing interfaces between the SAP GBT system and the SAP “United GBS” system in order to communicate the information gathered by GBT into the main system of the company with the general objective of tracing our produces batches.
A detailed description of services
We have sprints of 2 weeks, with the following ceremonies:
1. Daily standup, 25 mins from Monday to Thursday, at 09:00. During the daily standup, all team members provide an update on the tasks they have worked on the previous day. After that, the contractor works iteratively on his tasks.
2. Weekly Backlog Refinement meeting, with all team members, Fridays at 09:00 - 09:55 During the backlog refinement, the team reviews the open user stories and decide if there is need to update them or move to a different status. After that, the contractor works iteratively on his tasks.
3. Monthly Sprint Retrospective, 1 hour, Monday 10:00 - 10:55 All team members discuss how the previous sprint went, what challenges occurred and actions for the next sprint are defined. The contractor will also provide his input in the discussion. After that, the contractor works iteratively on his tasks.
4. Biweekly Sprint Planning, usually Tuesdays 2 hours. The Product Owner and the Development Team are defining what will be the tasks for the next sprint, based on the availability, work effort and users feedback. After that, the contractor works iteratively on his tasks.
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
- Writing Code in SAP GBT according to the specifications reviewed during the different meetings (described above)of the project
- Programming GBT-related solutions in 2 interfaced SAP ERP systems (source data in S4Hana and non-S4Hana systems)
- Correct programs by re-writing the code and generate root cause analysis which are documents with the result of the analysis of an error identified, this is initiated by the discussions in the above-mentioned meetings
- Deliver feasibility studies by creating a word document or an email with the result from the analysis generated after planned enhancements in the daily meetings
- Creation of technical documentation SDS (system design specification) with the detail of the program generated
- Work on enhancements, changes, incidents: amendments of existing solutions, delivery of new ones all in the arena of the GBT Project
- Debugging and Analysis performance of different existing programs in GBT to support the consultant's tasks for achieving the final goal of connecting GBT and GBS