Designer/Creative Support (m/f/n)
Project name: TARA CRM
The initiative TARA CRM (Cardio Renal Metabolic) aims at building & bringing to market a digital product for assisting patients living with multiple chronic condition (Type 2 Diabetes, Heart Failure, Cronical Kidney Disease) to take control over the health by practicing self-management. Central part of the initiative is to reuse & expand the underlaying behavioral change framework/ system used in TARA COPD.
We do not have our own employees with sufficient expertise in behavioral change and digital behavioral change intervention and for this reason require external expertise.
The contractor requires extensive experience in creating digital behavioral change intervention that are used by our UX staff to create & test prototypes, therefore the contractor has a unique position and provides significantly different services than the internal staff.
Background to the assignment
As part of the product team TARA CRM BI X we plan to create prototypes for different behavioral pathways for supporting CRM patients in self-managing their disease. These require extensive knowhow of the underlaying behavioral change techniques and how these can be used within digital pathways to trigger behavioral change and eventually lead to specific outcomes.
This includes, among other things, the mapping from outcomes to behaviors to behavioral change techniques and the exploration of behavioral change techniques that are used in the pathways to support patients in adopting new behaviors.
Concrete, detailed description of services
We work in agile, blending scrum and kanban, in sprints of 2 weeks, with the following ceremonies in addition to ad-hoc meetings:
1. Daily standup, 30 mins every weekday, at 09:30. During the daily standup, all team members provide an update on the tasks they have worked on the previous day. After that, the contractor works iteratively on their tasks.
1. Biweekly Sprint Review, Wednesday afternoon, 60 mins, with all stakeholders. During the sprint review, the team presents to the stakeholders an overview of the work done during the sprint and answers their questions. After that, the contractor works iteratively on his tasks.
2. Biweekly Sprint Retrospective, Thursday afternoon, 2 hours, All team members discuss how the previous sprint went, what challenges occurred and actions for the next sprint are defined. The contractor will also provide their input in the discussion. After that, the contractor works iteratively on their tasks.
3. Biweekly Sprint Planning, Thursday afternoon 2 hours. The Product Owner and the Development Team define what will be the tasks for the next sprint, based on the availability, priorities and users feedback. After that, the contractor works iteratively on their tasks.
The contractor is asked to
- Expand an existing application based on self-determination theory reviewed by other members of the team
- transfer Behavioral Science Theory in buildable Figma Screen for UX
- Analyze and ideate to come up with then next iteration of prototypes. Building a research plan how to move on with the experiments
- Design flow of behavioral pathways, flow of onboarding, flow of self-monitoring module based on behavioral change techniques applying self-determination theory and motivational communication
- Consult the team on how to translate behavioral science into digital behavioral change intervention based on the contractors vast experience
- Consult the team on how to turn observations from tests with patients into behavioral insights to further improve and expand our digital behavioral change interventions based on the contractors vast experience
- Results will be shared within product meetings
- Creating value propositions for CRM patients and care team members
- Conduct evaluative research to identify most critical hypothesis
- Design experiments, define metrics & success criteria (based on information and criteria provided by BI)
- Conduct experiments based on previously designed and approved metrics and criteria
- Gather and consolidate user research data and main observation from experiment
o Generate insights / learnings from data and observations
o Recommend further actions
o Create a final draft, based on feedback, and hand it over to BI