Business Process Analyst (m/f/n)
This service is requested as part of the BI Animal Health Digital Commerce Program. The Program´s purpose is to drive the strategic implementation of Digital Commerce as a global B2B sales channel for BIAH, deploying the right solutions and organizational changes, in collaboration with global, regional, and local teams.
The purpose of the external contractor will be to execute requirement gathering and planning activities for the implementation of global Digital Commerce solutions in BIAH, to be reviewed and approved by the Digital Commerce Program team.
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
- Provide input to the Digital Commerce roadmap in the form of requirements and user stories, based on local and global business outcome objectives and specific know-how of the contractor. The roadmap will be based on existing technology already developed as part of the program and legacy functionality to be replaced. The feature set and roadmap will be reviewed and approved by the Program team. All required information will be provided by BI.
- Participate in planning sessions of upcoming strategic markets, with the goal of maintaining alignment to the established Global product roadmap.
- Design of upcoming MVPs for the rollout of the Global solution, through interviews/workshops with key stakeholders (in project meetings). Outcomes will be documented in the platforms to be indicated by BI.
- Evaluation of specific local requirements (identified during project meetings) against existing/upcoming global solutions, with the objective of maintaining global standards.
- Draw recommendations based on these analyses (to be conducted with local teams and other solution owners as required).
- Validate MVP design and recommendations with internal IT and system owners and adapt accordingly.
- Prioritize local requirements in accordance to Program timelines (to be provided by BI)
- Execute and oversee the translation of product roadmap/MVP features into requirements (epics, user stories). Outcomes will be documented in the platforms to be indicated by BI.
- Identification of incremental use cases during planning phase (in project meetings), to be reported to program team. Any additional insight on possible Digital Commerce solutions that can support market teams must be shared with the Program team and documented in platforms to be indicated by BI.
- Provide input for updates for key local/regional stakeholders. All content will be reviewed and approved by BI.
- Definition of customer journeys & personas for local implementations based on market requirements. Execution will take place through workshops with local teams, defined personas will be the basis for specific local user stories, if required.